Dear valuable participant,
Thank you for choosing to join our Certificate. We hope it would be a fruitful and enjoyable learning experience for you and add a new hand-on experience to your professional career.
To ensure the smoothness of the process, participants are advised to carefully review the below instructions.
Venue and Date:
The program will have two formats:
Morning Round: starts at 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Afternoon Round: starts at 05:00 PM to 09:00 PM
The program will take place at MSA University - October Campus
Registration is required prior the program through the event website (first come, first served):
(http://cbsd.msa.edu.eg/index.php/register-now) where he / she will acquire a username and password. Through the event registration, the participant is asked to select the preferred round (Morning/ Afternoon), also the participating sponsors should select the suitable package (Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond) the packages will be ready soon, an automatic reply is sent to the attendee’s/sponsor’s email to confirm the registration. Also, the participant should receive an email with the payment details including the methods of payment:
- Cash at the University venue: MSA University, 6th of October Campus/li>
- Your nearest Fawry
- Bank Transfer:
- Bank name: National Bank of Egypt (NBE)
- Branch: Odai- Dokki
- Account number: 1703070387028900034
- Swift code: NBEGEGCX170
- Account Holder Name: October University of Modern Sciences and Arts (Activities)
- Credit Card through our website
Queries can be sent by message through the website: http://cbsd.msa.edu.eg or through: email@example.com
Prior Attendance Requirement:
Participants are asked to share their expectations regarding the program/ Workshops by filling an expectations form that will be sent to them via email to ensure that their learning objectives are aligned with the program/ Workshops content. Expectations form submission should be completed by maximum two weeks before the program start.
On the first day of the program, participants should be present to activate their registration code and pick up their badges. Please note that participants are requested to wear the badges during the whole program for identification and safety purposes.
At the registration times during the program days, participants’ online accounts will be activated to access the sessions’ materials and workshops.
Coffee Breaks/Lunch and Networking Time:
Coffee and refreshments will be provided to all participants during the coffee breaks. Also, lunch will be provided in the full training days. It’s recommended that participants take the break time opportunity to add to their learning experience by further networking with the delegates.
Safety and Security:
- Participants are advised to keep wearing the badges during the whole program time for identification and security purposes.
- Smoking is only allowed within the outdoor smoking areas and totally prohibited inside the sessions’ premises.
- Participants are advised not to leave their belongings unattended.
- In case of any asset loss or damage, the participant should immediately notify the training team.
- Participants are held responsible for any damage or loss of campus property.
- In case of fire alarm activation, participants are advised to immediately evacuate using the emergency exits available in each session room
By the end of the program which should be by the final day closing, participants should receive attendance certificate for the event. Also, a certificate of achievement would be provided to the participant upon fulfilling the below conditions:
- Filling the program evaluation form which should be available online by the end of the program.
- Filling the critical reflection form that will be available online within 3 months after the event in which the participant explains the impact of this learning experience.
By completing the graduation project (Presentation and assessment), participants should receive a Certificate of completion.
Participants are eligible for full refund in case of program cancellation or date or venue change that would be caused by a force majeure; participants would be notified then through the contact information provided in their registration. In case of cancellation caused by the participant himself/herself, the participant is required to notify the program organizers through: firstname.lastname@example.org. The below refund policy should be applied:
- In case of cancellation till 3 Month before, the participant is entitled to a ticket refund with 30% less as cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellation till 2 Month before, the participant is entitled to a ticket refund with 50% less as cancellation fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable in case of cancellation after 1 Month before the program or no-show.