Caroline has a 8+ dynamic years career, demonstrating excellence in diverse areas of Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development & Transformation. Her comprehensive experience in various HR functions has proven her ability to collaborate with the Top Management in order to integrate the HR functions within the overall business operating strategy and corporate goals in addition to improving employees satisfaction and performance.
Caroline is currently working as Human Resources Manager at Peugeot, HR Manager & Consultant at Helm (NGO for people with disabilities) and Freelance HR Consultant and Assessor with several firms where she closely works with the Human Resources and Management Teams within to help guide their professional practices, including development of competency-based candidate screening and employee selection systems as well as alignment of those systems with different learning and development initiatives.
On another front Caroline is also the youngest ever appointed Member of the Egyptian Parliament. Also she is an International Taekwondo Referee and Certified Coach and former world ranked Taekwondo Champion.
- B.A, Mass Communication & Integrated Marketing Communication (American University in Cairo)
- Master Degree in Business Administration (Victoria University, Switzerland)
- Certified Saville Level A and B Test User: Occupational Ability and Personality (Saville)
- Human Resources Management Diploma (RITI Institute )
- Psychometric Personality Assessment Diploma (Read Hands-On Academy)
- Train of Trainer – TOT Diploma (Brilliance Business School)