What can a homeless teenager turned founder/ COO of a $250M tech consultancy tell you about business growth? Quite a bit.
Like you, Dawnna St Louis – business growth guru, knows that driving sales and leading teams to audacious success can feel like running a gauntlet over hot coals in hurricane force winds. OUCH! It can be even tougher when you’re starting out at a deficit.
Dawnna is an extraordinary woman. Before starting her own business in the year 2008, Dawnna worked her way up the ladder in a male dominated field. She became a C-Level Executive of an international business intelligence consulting firm; she knew that to be a winner, she had to think bigger. Her big thoughts led to bold action. And those bold actions transformed a crazy idea into business success.
Now, founder and CEO of her new venture – E-Suite Network, Dawnna works with leaders and sales teams to ditch incremental improvements for exponential business growth that dominates the market and crushes the competition. With over two decades of experience, Dawnna St. Louis is a successful consultant with the ability to deliver authentic and applicable solutions for all kinds of business problems. Under her consult, business leaders and entrepreneurs have stood out from the competition to increase revenues in a crowded marketplace.
Dawnna St. Louis does not talk to an anonymous audience – she talks to you. Dawnna’s presence at any event can and will make a difference; imagine where you will be when you have the mindset of a winner.
The Journey in Brief
- At 19 years old, Dawnna called her old broken down Dodge Omni home.
- Dawnna invested in herself and bartered her way into her first real job.
- Within a few years Dawnna was an in-demand IT expert.
- Dawnna transformed a master’s class project into BizIntel – a tech consultancy.
- Dawnna sold BizIntel for $.25 Billion after 12 years of continued growth.
- Today, Dawnna is a social entrepreneur who works with business to have a positive impact on the economy.
- Leading Innovation 2015 - Cover Story - The Business Whisperer - shares her secrets to radical results.
- Writers Digest - 6 Keys to Building a Career based on Dawnna's Book - 6ix Kick-Ass Strategies to the Million-Dollar Entrepreneur.
- Forbes - 2004 - Top Female Executives 40 under 40
- Entrepreneur.com - 2006 - Top 10 Female Entrepreneurs
- 1st Speech @ 25 years old to Congress.
- Certified IT Geek PMP, Six Sigma, Programming Languages, etc.
- 5x Top Selling Author.
- Natural disaster for plants.
- Phobia of sea life. Snorkels and dives regularly.
- Personal mission –put a TRILLION dollars into the economy.
- Loves brain teasers, word games, and puzzles.
- Runs in heels. Can’t walk in flats.
- Member of Mensa’s Genius Club.