Dear valuable participant,
Thank you for choosing to attend our Leadership and Organization Development Conference. We hope it would be a fruitful and enjoyable learning experience for you.
To ensure the smoothness of the process, participants are advised to carefully review the below instructions.
Venue and Date:
The conference will take place at Cairo Marriott Hotel, Zamalek on Sunday and Monday; October 29th and 30th 2017 from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Registration is required prior the event through the event website (first come, first served):
http://cbsd.msa.edu.eg/index.php/events/organization-development-leadership-conference where he / she will acquire a username and password. Through the event registration, the participant is asked to select the preferred event ticket (Standard/Premium/VIP), also the participating sponsors should select the suitable package (Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond) and register through:
http://cbsd.msa.edu.eg/index.php/od-packages. Upon successfully filling the registration form, an automatic reply is sent to the attendee’s/sponsor’s email to confirm the registration. Also, the participant should receive an email with the payment details including the methods of payment:
- Your nearest Fawry
- Bank Transfer:
- Bank name: National Bank of Egypt (NBE)
- Branch: Odai- Dokki
- Account number: 1703070387028900034
- Swift code: NBEGEGCX170
- Account Holder Name: October University of Modern Sciences and Arts (Activities)
- Credit Card through our website
- Cash at the University venue: MSA University, 6th of October Campus
Prior Attendance Requirement:
Participants are asked to share their expectations regarding the sessions by filling an expectations form that will be sent to them via email to ensure that their learning objectives are aligned with the sessions’ content. Expectations form submission should be completed by maximum October 1st 2017.
On the first day of the event at 9 AM, participants should be present to activate their registration code and pick up their badges. Please note that participants are requested to wear the badges during the whole event for identification and safety purposes.
At the registration times during the two event days, participants’ online accounts will be activated to access the sessions’ materials and workshops.
Day one: http://cbsd.msa.edu.eg/index.php/od-conference-agenda-day-one
Day two: http://cbsd.msa.edu.eg/index.php/od-conference-agenda-day-two
Coffee Breaks/Lunch and Networking Time:
Coffee and refreshments will be provided to all participants during the coffee breaks clarified in the agenda. Also, lunch will be provided to Premium and VIP Tickets participants during the lunch breaks mentioned during the two days. It’s recommended that participants take the break time opportunity to add to their learning experience by further networking with the delegates.
Safety and Security:
- Participants are advised to keep wearing the badges during the whole event for identification and security purposes.
- Smoking is only allowed within the hotel smoking areas and totally prohibited inside the sessions’ premises.
- Participants are advised to keep any valuable assets at the hotel reception safety box; the hotel is not responsible for assets kept outside the safety box.
- Participants are advised not to leave their belongings unattended.
- In case of any asset loss or damage, the participant should immediately notify the hotel.
- Participants are held responsible for any damage or loss of hotel property.
- In case of fire alarm activation, participants are advised to immediately evacuate using the emergency exits available in each session room.
By the end of the event which should be by the 2nd day closing, participants should receive attendance certificate for the event. Also, a certificate of achievement would be provided to the participant upon fulfilling the below conditions:
- Filling the event evaluation form which should be available online by the end of the event.
- Filling the critical reflection form that will be available online within 3 months after the event in which the participant explains the impact of this learning experience.
Participants are eligible for full refund in case of event cancellation or date or venue change that would be caused by a force majeure; participants would be notified then through the contact information provided in their registration. In case of cancellation caused by the participant himself/herself, the participant is required to notify the event organizers through: firstname.lastname@example.org. The below refund policy should be applied:
- In case of cancellation till September 10th 2017, the participant is entitled to a ticket refund with 30% less as cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellation till October 10th 2017, the participant is entitled to a ticket refund with 50% less as cancellation fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable in case of cancellation after October 10th, 2017 or no-show.