Digital Transformation Services:
Digital disruption continues to invade industries, customer paradigms and conventional practices; urging organizations and leaders to continuously look for solutions that can transform the way customers interact with enterprises. Customers have now higher expectations for level of service, access to information and product quality regardless of the line of business, channel or the size of your organization. Today, customers expect enterprises to be fully transformed to respond consciously and immediately to their needs and be smarter in their interactions. As a technology driven organization we would like to collaborate with ambitious and rigourous clients to advance their customers’ and employees’ experience through applying the change management process until materialized results are attained.
You might find it difficult to navigate disruption, and chase after technology advents, in addition to the difficulty that we can never deny when you get entangled in a digital transformation project due to change resistance and corporate culture stiffness. People are often rooted to their status quo by existing processes, organizational structures, current (used-to) practices and investments. Leading organizations take every customer touch-point as an opportunity to influence, engage, and transact with the customer, while laggards remain internally focused on legacy solutions and measures.
The digital transformation practice provides thought leadership, enterprise collaborative consultancy and guidance to our clients through their digital journey.
MSA CBSD services comprise other dimensions such as:
- Defining the initial strategy
- Aligning strategy with culture
- Providing integrated organization development intervention
- Applying agile project management as a key strategy to get things done
- Embedding capability development and organization learning into corporate culture
- Providing voice of customer research
- Managing critical learning and development need
- Leading the enterprise towards corporate resilience
Our digital offerings comprise:
- Enterprise Learning Management Systems (ELMS)
- Human Resource Development Management Information Systems (HRDMIS)
- Performance Management Information Systems (PMIS)
- Talent Management and Development Information Management Systems (TMDIS)
- 360 Competency Factor Assessment Solutions (CFAS)