Organization Development & Change Management Certificate
October , 2018
Cultural change, digital transformation, and increasing complexity are challenges that all companies have to meet. At CBSD, we're Confident that our unique certificate can be of help to you in this disruptive environment.
According to Cummings & Worley, OD is a “process that applies a broad range of behavioral science knowledge and practices to help organizations build their capacity to change and to achieve greater effectiveness, including increased financial performance, customer satisfaction, and organization member engagement”.
In a disruptive world, competition is intense and business challenges are increasing, the role of Organization Development is turning crucial as a change agent seeking mainly culture transformation that will eventually attain the targeted sustainable growth and effectiveness through various strategies that are based on the contribution of; the individual, the team and the organization.
This is a highly interactive program that draws managers and executives from different industries. As CBSD, You will learn in this program frameworks that are grounded in research and demonstrated through classroom conversations, exercises, group work and case studies.
Living in a global society; being affected by various economic, social, political, cultural and environmental changes, through our course, participants will explore through their roles as proactive organization development practitioners embracing change and helping the organization how to employ the techniques needed to eventually achieve high organizational effectiveness and efficiency within the current challenges.
- Build your brand as an OD internal/external professional
- Apply proven methodology to create a solid transformation plan
- Influence leadership with expert advise
- Become a catalyst of change in your organization
- Lead change management initiatives effectively
- Impact the bottom line of the organization with results
- Sharpen your facilitation and contracting skills
- Identify organizational drivers of a change initiative and the links with governance structures
- Apply an appropriate process framework to help plan and understand organizational change
- Use a range of organization paradigms to understand, support and sustain change processes, while amalgamating the change initiative with the culture of the organization
- Establish a clear framework of roles, skills and actions through which leaders from different levels can support and sustain the change process
- Develop a proactive strategy to manage anticipated resistance
- Support the identification of and mapping of stakeholders and ensure the development of approaches to build and maintain engagement
- Forces that are transforming traditional management goals and practices
- Practical tools and techniques for galvanizing the organization around change
Who Should Attend ?
The 21st century organization is enormously complex, difficult to understand, and even more difficult to manage. Effective managers must have a strong knowledge of the people in the organization and the tasks they perform. They must also have the skills to use that knowledge in practical and flexible ways.
Participants of this Certificate are looking for new insights and a broader view in the area of management, entrepreneurship and would like to gain more information on actual management theories and –concepts. It is important that there is a direct link with your own practice and you are able to make an impact and create a return-on-investment for yourself as well as the organization.
This program is designed for those who lead, manage and/or support organizational change initiatives including:
- Human Resources practitioners
- Organization Development professionals
- Human Resources consultants
- Managers and supervisors
- Change Leaders and Managers
- Business Change Managers (Change Agents)
- Senior functional managers
- Staff executives who manage training and education
- Corporate Strategy Director
- Director of Organizational Development
- Deputy Manager
- Director of Projects and Management Systems
- Strategic Human Resources Managers
- Organizational Development and Training Lead
- HR Executive Manage
- Business Analysts
- HR and Organizational Development Practitioners
- Individuals aspiring to become Change Managers
Strong understanding of change management concepts is recommended.
Our Supported Payment Methods:
- National Bank of Egypt Online Payment
- National Bank of Egypt Credit Card with 6 month installments