Health and Safety
MSA CBSD is committed to provide a safe and healthy working and learning environment. We recognize our duty to prevent any possible risks that could lead to accidents or injuries, through maintaining guiding principles and standards of health and safety at all times.
This policy applies to all MSA CBSD personnel, clients, partners, job applicants, students, interns, visitors, suppliers etc.
The purpose of this policy is to acknowledge the commitment of MSA CBSD towards making health and safety a priority, as well as encourage a culture where all parties associated with MSA CBSD are aware of their individual health and safety responsibilities.
We are committed to:
- Provide as much information, training and instruction as possible to make sure that all MSA CBSD personnel are aware of and skilled to carry out their health and safety responsibilities.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of health and safety practice.
- Ensure the health and safety of all individuals associated with us or affected by our activities against hazards.
- Manage and maintain our workplaces and facilities to ensure they are safe and meet our health and safety standards.
- Identify and conduct regular risk assessments when appropriate in order to minimize potential risks and hazards.
- Keep up to date with best practices of health and safety and comply with all legal requirements.
- Ensure that emergency measures are in place, used competently, effective, monitored and maintained.
- Guarantee that accidents are investigated as appropriate, documented and reported to prevent recurrence.
It is the responsibility of all individuals associated with us to:
- Comply with health and safety practices, avoid situations where they could be injured or cause injury to others.
- Take care not to misuse or interfere with any provisions or preparations for health and safety.
- Report all accidents and incidents that happen either in the workplace or any events and venues related to MSA CBSD.
- Report any observed potential hazards to MSA CBSD personnel, no matter how trivial.
- Keep updated with and aware of common practices in health and safety to minimize and prevent accidents or hazards for themselves and others.
(Failure to comply with this policy is a form of misconduct which could lead to disciplinary actions.)