Thank you for choosing Youth Leadership Bootcamp hoping it would be a fruitful enjoyable experience for all the participants.
To ensure the optimum benefit and the best experience through the event, parents and participants are advised to carefully review and follow the below policies.
Bootcamp Hours and Venue
The camp will be running from Sunday to Thursday August 20th 2017 to August 31st 2017 from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. while it’s allowed to pick your children at 3:30 P.M. Venue: MSA University, 6th of October campus.
It’s recommended that participants wear comfortable clothes during the event days in order to perform the activities at ease while following the below:
- Dress Code would include: Jeans, pants, T-shirt, sweatshirt, shirt, comfy shoes. Shorts, sleeveless tops and flipflops are not accepted.
- Skirts are not recommended as the camp would include physical activities.
Food and Beverages
- Food and beverage providers are available for purchase on campus. However, it’s highly recommended that participants would have their own healthy meals and drinks packed daily during the camp.
- The camp is responsible for providing: One bottled sealed water and one sealed juice pack per day for each participant, while other hot drinks will be available (such as green tea, mint, milk and excluding coffee and regular tea).
Code of Conduct
To ensure that all participants would attain the highest benefit from the bootcamp as a learning experience, it’s crucial that participants follow the below code of conduct:
- These below actions would be considered a violation for the camp’s policies and the camp supervisor is eligible for taking the right action in these cases:
- Violent harassment whether physically or verbally against another participant / parent / staff.
- Damaging property assets or materials.
- Any act of disrespect against one of the staff / participants / parents.
- Participants are not allowed to leave the camp during the camp hours without direct permission of the parent included as the direct contact.
- Participants are required to keep wearing the camp IDs during the whole event for identification and security purposes.
What to Bring, What Not to Bring
It’s recommended that participants bring their backpacks that include the below:
- Sandwiches, drinks and bottled water.
- Participants are advised to keep their valuable assets at home.
- Cap in case of exposure to direct sun ray during outdoor activities.
Participants are not allowed to bring any harmful possessions to the camp including:
- Tobacco and alcoholic products.
- Non-prescribed drugs.
- Weapons or sharp materials.
Participants are not advised to leave their belongings unattended as participants are accountable for their assets. It’s also recommended to leave any valuable assets at home. However, in case of possession loss or damage, participant should immediately notify the direct co-ordinator.
- Buses are provided upon request “door to door” with extra fees (300 pounds). Drop off and pick up times would be explained in the orientation session and sent to the parent’s email prior to the event.
- Participants are required to stick to the the bus hours in order not to cause tardiness for others. Buses are required to leave at the pick up times in case of no show.
Participants are eligible for full refund in case of event cancellation or date or venue change that would be caused by a force majeure; participants would be notified then through the contact information provided in their registration.
In case of cancellation caused by the participant himself/herself, the participant is required to notify the event organizers through: firstname.lastname@example.org. The below refund policy should be applied:
- In case of cancellation one month prior to the event, the participant is entitled to a ticket refund with 30% less as cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellation by minimum 3 weeks prior to the event, the participant is entitled to a ticket refund with 50% less as cancellation fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable in case of cancellation less than 3 weeks prior to the event or no-show.
We expect participants to be present during the whole event to ensure maximum benefit. However, in case of absence or tardiness, kindly notify us through: email@example.com
Minimum percentage of attendance for the camp is 80% to be eligible to get the camp certificate which would be delivered during the event closing on the last day as a certificate of completion, while a certificate of achievement will be awarded after three months for participants who have completed a three month online assessment.
Boot Camp Contact Person
Merihan Fouad (firstname.lastname@example.org)01272803477