Dear valuable participant,
Thank you for your interest in MSA Entrepreneurship Hub We hope it would be a fruitful and enjoyable learning experience for you. To ensure the process clarity, it’s highly recommended for participants to carefully read the instructions below.
Venue and Date:
The event will be held at MSA University, 6th of October Campus on Wednesday November 1st from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and on Thursday November 2nd from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
The sessions, workshops and the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem exhibition will be running in parallel at the same place, while the trade show will be outdoor in the University campus.
Registration is required through the event website (first come, first served):
http://cbsd.msa.edu.eg/index.php/events/entrepreneurship-hub where the participant will get his/her username and password upon confirmation. The event registration is divided to:
- Sessions’ participants who would select the preferred ticket (Standard/Premium/VIP) through: http://cbsd.msa.edu.eg/index.php/events/entrepreneurship-hub
- Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Sponsors and Exhibitors who would select the prefered sponsorship package (Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond) through: http://cbsd.msa.edu.eg/index.php/entrepreneurship-hub-packages
- Trade Show Participants who are divided to; women entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial products
Upon fulfilling the registration form, an automatic reply is sent to the attendee’s/sponsor’s email to confirm the registration. Also, the participant should receive an email with the payment details including the methods of payment:
- Your nearest Fawry
- Bank Transfer:
- Bank name: National Bank of Egypt (NBE)
- Branch: Odai- Dokki
- Account number: 1703070387028900034
- Swift code: NBEGEGCX170
- Account Holder Name: October University of Modern Sciences and Arts (Activities)
- Credit Card through our website
- Cash at the University venue: MSA University, 6th of October Campus
Prior Attendance Requirement:
Participants are asked to share their expectations regarding the sessions by filling an expectations form that will be sent to them via email to ensure that their learning objectives are aligned with the sessions’ content. Expectations form submission should be completed by maximum October 1st 2017.
On the event day one at 9 AM, participants should be present to activate their registration code and pick up their badges. Please note that participants are requested to wear the badges during the whole event for identification and safety purposes.
At the registration times during the two event days, participants’ online accounts will be activated to access the sessions’ materials and workshops.
Coffee Breaks/Lunch and Networking Time:
Coffee and refreshments are provided to participants during the two day networking break times demonstrated in the agenda. It’s recommended that participants take the opportunity during the networking break times to visit the trade show dedicated to women entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial products where different innovative products at affordable prices are sold, as well as the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem exhibition that would be running in the workshop allocated for those who would like to showcase their projects.
Safety and Security:
- Participants are advised to keep wearing the badges during the whole event for identification purposes.
- As an educational institute, MSA University is keen to provide students, faculty, staff and visitors with a convenient healthy environment through maintaining a smoke-free environment on campus. Smoking is totally prohibited inside any MSA building or vehicle owned or leased by the University. Smoking is defined as the burning of any variety of lighted pipe, cigar, cigarette or other smoking equipment..
- Participants are advised not to leave their belongings unattended.
- In case of any asset loss or damage, the participant should immediately notify the University security.
- In case of any fire alarm activation, participants should immediately evacuate the building using the emergency exit available in each building.
- Participants are held responsible for any damage or loss of University property; walls, floors, ceilings. Exhibitors are required to keep their exhibition display neat and orderly.
Installation and Dismantling for Exhibitors/Sponsors:
- Hours and date for installation shall be coordinated with the CPC (Tuesday October 31st, 2017 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM). Exhibitors and sponsors shall be liable for all storage and handling charges upon failure to remove exhibit materials following the conclusion of the event. Under no circumstances will the exhibitor be allowed to set up or remove their exhibit or any portion during the event time. Dismantling of exhibits shall be in coordination with the CPC after the event. Any exhibits not dismantled by Saturday November 4th 2017, will be removed by MSA at the expense of the participating sponsor/exhibitor.
- Any carpentry or painting on campus will require further approval by MSA upon official request by the participating sponsor/exhibitor otherwise no carpentry or painting will be allowed. No material is to be installed on any of MSA walls and floor. Please note that a corporate representative has to be available to guide/supervise your marketing/advertising agency during the set up and dismantling of your fair exhibit.
By the end of the event which should be by the 2nd day closing, sessions’ attendees should receive attendance certificate for the event. Also, a certificate of achievement would be provided to the participant upon fulfilling the below conditions:
- Filling the event evaluation form which should be available online by the end of the event.
- Filling the critical reflection form that will be available online within 3 months after the event in which the participant explains the impact of this learning experience.
Participants are eligible for a full refund in case of event cancellation or date or venue change that would be caused by a force majeure; participants would be notified then through the contact information provided in their registration.
In case of cancellation caused by the participant himself/herself, the participant is required to notify the event organizers through: email@example.com. The below refund policy should be applied:
- In case of cancellation till September 10th 2017, the participant is entitled to a ticket refund with 30% less as cancellation fees.
- In case of cancellation till October 10th 2017, the participant is entitled to a ticket refund with 50% less as cancellation fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable in case of cancellation after October 10th, 2017 or no-show.