Compensation, Benefits and Reward Management (Your practical guide into a better understanding)
Upon successful completion of this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Define the total reward matrix
- Differentiate between Compensation and non-compensation
- Apply job evaluation to determine compensation (Job ranking, Classification, Point-factor rating and compensable factors)
- Use salary survey to know benchmark salary
- Align Employee Performance with Organizational Goals
- Understand the core principles behind compensation and benefits models.
- Align HR Strategy with Organizational Strategy
- Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives
- Establish Strategic Pay Plans
- Recognize and communicate value in total rewards
Workshop Duration: 2 Days
Workshop Location: MSA University Campus 6th October City.
Workshop Price: 800 EGP
- Morning Round: starts at 10:00 to 14:00