Innovation & Ideation Bootcamp 2018
July 15 th to 26th, 2018.
About the camp
Two-week intensive innovation Capacity Building program that is designed for developing ideation and innovation skills of young youth by giving an opportunity to work on real challenges. It is a transformational model designed to help youngs experience and develop skills to increase the relevance, scale and impact of their ideas! with social and experiential learning context.
Meet Our Speakers
Why you should attend MSA CBSD Innovation & Ideation Bootcamp 2018 Bootcamp ?
- NEW Insight: Through the innovation & Ideation Bootcamp you will Gain a stronger innovation mindset, more strategies and new tools that can be implemented in the real life.
- Results: Build more creative confidence, influence, leadership and what we call "Innovation Grit", the ability to effectively deal with the expected forces that naturally resist new ideas and change
- Different Perceptions: Learn from innovation mentors, expert speakers, investors and trainers who are battle tested in innovation and willing to share what it really takes to innovates
Types of Activities:
- Inspiration & Brainstorm Techniques
- Ideation Method: Mash-Up
- Creasess Mega Game
- Miming Master (Non verbal communication)
- Mission Impossible (Eureka!)
- Dot Voting
- Demonstrative Activities & Showmanship
- Spectrum mapping
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Digital Thinking
- Problem Solving & Mind Mapping
- Financial Modelling
- Leadership Personalities
- Emotional Intelligence
- Positive Psychology and Thinking Mechanism
- Behavioral Styles vs. Perspectives
Who Should Attend
Students aged 9-18 years old.
Ticket Price: 1800 EGP