TOT- Training of Trainers
DECEMBER 11th , 2018
This exciting and innovative CBSD Train the Trainer training course will provide participants with the latest scientific and best practices in workplace training and presenting. This course is challenging and highly rewarding. Delegates will learn about adult learning, review design and delivery and have the opportunity to participate in a highly interactive and engaging seminar.
The highly skilled training course leader will lead from the front, demonstrating the techniques and allowing delegates to experience them first hand. Coaching will be provided to all delegates as an aid to self-development but also as a tool they can transfer to their own training sessions.
This certificate demonstrates the Training concepts and trends in Learning and Development including; Learning process, Adult learning principles, the role of trainer, how to apply some of IDs Instructional Design models, Training design, Delivery and how to conduct an effective training evaluation.
Even if the participant is not pursuing the Training field, L&D is considered highly valuable for managerial and supervisory positions; through this course, participants will have a broad, solid view of the critical role of people management and the best practices in this field.
By the End of the Certificate, Participants Will be Able To:
- Define the difference between training, learning, facilitating, and presenting.
- Recognize the different hats of the trainer.
- Assess personal type and participant type and develop a proper training style
- Discover how to conduct a (TNA) Training Needs Analysis so that your workshops precisely target business needs
- Gain the experience of how to design a training material.
- Deliver effective and interactive training sessions
- Managing difficult behaviors by handling them professionally
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training at various levels using proper data collection methods and instruments for each level of evaluation
Why You Should Attend TOT Certificate With MSA-CBSD
By attending this engaging and comprehensive TOT Certificate you will:
- Develop a hiring plan that maximizes your likelihood of a good hire and communicate effectively with job candidates
- Identify effective planning, recruitment, and selection practices to align selection and staffing strategies with business strategies
- Determine current workforce needs with an eye to future changes and skills that might be needed
- Choose training methods, technologies and content that are appropriate for the learner population
- Assemble the different dimensions of interpersonal communication and apply them to difficult conversations
- Create a workplace atmosphere that reduces the occurrence of behavior issues and resolve issues as they arise
- Train managers to deliver effective performance feedback, rate employees accurately, and mitigate legal risk
- Critically assess whether the organizational and HR practices in place are likely to exacerbate or reduce the negative outcomes associated with unconscious bias
- Recognize and apply elements of the Total Rewards Framework
- Discuss factors that may derail leaders and strategy along with how to prevent that from happening
- Diagnose the root causes of a situation and determine who in the organization will be the primary focus of an intervention
- Develop a model for talent management that attracts and retains talent
This Certificate is internationally accredited by CPD (Continuing Professional Development) - UK Office and MSA University - Corporate Services Business Division.
Corporate and Business Services Development training courses are taught by professionals, experienced trainers and experts who receive continuous and development training techniques and practices in both Egypt and abroad.
Certificate Duration: 3 Full Training Days.
Number of hours: 24 Training Hour - 8 Modules
Starting Date: Dec 11th, 2018
Time: starts at 08:30 to 03:30 PM
Certificate Tickets: 4000 EGP
Our Supported Payment Methods:
- National Bank of Egypt Online Payment