Human Resource Management Certificate
JULY 28th , 2018
Understanding that organization’s change starts with people and that one of the main pillars of organization’s success is having employees who are; motivated, engaged, passionate and seek to achieve the organization’s goals and develop their skills, Human Resources plays a dynamic part in achieving the organization’s goals through people. Human Resources Management is a comprehensive approach that pursues to deploy people’s potentials effectively and efficiently; focusing on culture, behaviors and norms; involving different human capital practices and developing people as well through its various functions by creating the framework that will help talents to sprout and the organization to flourish.
This certificate demonstrates the Human Resources concepts and trends in Human Resources including; recruitment, learning and development, organization development, rewarding, health and safety, employment relations and HR policies.
Even if the participant is not pursuing the HR field, HRM is considered highly valuable for managerial and supervisory positions; through this course, participants will have a broad, solid view of the critical role of people management and the best practices in this field.
By the End of the Certificate, Participants Will be Able To:
- Define Human Resources Management and its importance to all managers
- Discuss the trends impacting Human Resource Management
- Describe Job Analysis and the Talent Management Process
- Outline the important traits of Human Resources managers
- Employ the participants with Performance Management process and Appraisal meeting
- Establishing Strategic Pay Plans with a recent trends
- Differentiate between Strategic employee relation, Employees engagement and Employees Satisfaction
- Implement the steps of strategic planning
- Managing Human Resources in Small and Entrepreneurial Firms
Why You Should Attend HRM Certificate With MSA-CBSD
By attending this engaging and comprehensive HRM Certificate you will:
- Develop a hiring plan that maximizes your likelihood of a good hire and communicate effectively with job candidates
- Identify effective planning, recruitment, and selection practices to align selection and staffing strategies with business strategies
- Determine current workforce needs with an eye to future changes and skills that might be needed
- Choose training methods, technologies and content that are appropriate for the learner population
- Assemble the different dimensions of interpersonal communication and apply them to difficult conversations
- Create a workplace atmosphere that reduces the occurrence of behavior issues and resolve issues as they arise
- Train managers to deliver effective performance feedback, rate employees accurately, and mitigate legal risk
- Critically assess whether the organizational and HR practices in place are likely to exacerbate or reduce the negative outcomes associated with unconscious bias
- Recognize and apply elements of the Total Rewards Framework
- Discuss factors that may derail leaders and strategy along with how to prevent that from happening
- Diagnose the root causes of a situation and determine who in the organization will be the primary focus of an intervention
- Develop a model for talent management that attracts and retains talent
This Certificate is internationally accredited by CPD (Continuing Professional Development) - UK Office and MSA University - Corporate Services Business Division.
Corporate and Business Services Development training courses are taught by professionals, experienced trainers and experts who receive continuous and development training techniques and practices in both Egypt and abroad.
Certificate Duration: 4 Months.
Number of hours: 64 Training Hour - 7 Modules
Starting Date: July 28th, 2018
Time: starts at 10:00 to 03:00 PM
Our Supported Payment Methods:
- National Bank of Egypt Online Payment